Online Registration is Closed
On-site registration and membership renewal is cash only.
Every year the Desert Horticultural Society of Coachella Valley organizes a desert garden tour in Palm Springs, California. The goal of the tour is to introduce Society and community members to the myriad low-water and habitat-friendly garden ideas available to our desert gardeners.
This year's tour features gardens & trees that enhance desert architecture, including a Donald Wexler community.
- Onsite Registration 11:30am - 1:30pm @ Sagewood HOA in Palm Springs
- The address for on-site registration is 1943 E. Sandalwood Dr. Palm Springs 92262
- Ample street parking available along Chia and Sandalwood, between Sunrise and Cerrito
- All guests check in at Onsite Registration to receive wristband and tour map
- You can purchase tickets at Onsite Registration, but it will be Cash Only (no checks or credit cards)
The tour is free to current members and $20 for non-members.
Students and Children/Teens: For you, the tour is $5. Please register on-site and pay cash. Please bring a student ID if you are over 18 years old. Or, become a student member of the Desert Horticultural Society and check in at Onsite Registration in the RSVP'd members line.